My level pack on the site twice?

Any issues pertaining to the Clones website

My level pack on the site twice?

Postby NovaClaft » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Howdy!

My singleplayer level pack is on the site twice now, once with only the first level, and another time with both levels. Did I do something wrong? I only wanted the game and site to update my level pack, not add a seperate version.

Also, I didn't alter the name of the level pack anytime, so that can't be it, I think.

Information on how I can prevent the site from doing this from now on would be helpful :)

-Mikau

Edit: I also seem to be incapable of removing my old level pack.
NovaClaft
Clones Player

Re: My level pack on the site twice?

Postby rt » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 pm

A package is only auto-updated if you upload the same number of levels (which are revised). In your first package there is only that one level, and in the second package there are two levels so the site considers them different, and the first package was unaffected.

I can remove one or both packs if you want, it will clear the stats though, but that is good if you've updated the level. I think we should give the uploader the ability to delete their own packages so that problems like this can self-correct. We will work on that this week.
rt
Developer

Postby NovaClaft » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Alright. Sorry for my mistake.

When I saw that when I first uploaded a package the site said something about "this package now has a new level. Awesome!", I thought I could add levels to it.

Do you propose that I upload a package only if it's done, then? I would prefer to just be able to add levels to my packages, however, so if you will indeed add that functionality, I would be rather happy =)

-Mikau
NovaClaft
Clones Player

Postby rt » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Yes adding levels to existing packages would be great, we'll work on that. I've removed the two packs you uploaded, please re-upload the 2-level pack.
rt
Developer

Return to Website Help