Bug related to the copier

Help using the built in level editor to create your own levels

Bug related to the copier

Postby minimac » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:08 am

I've discovered another bug which causes the game to crash.

I tried to create a quantum quarrel level involving the Copier machine, but whenever a clone (No matter if it's AI or not) gets onto one of those during a QQ game, the whole thing crashes.
This obviously needs fixing, as I love to create war-zones involving the copier machine.
I use function keys for each morph. It is much easier for me doing it this way.
minimac
Clones Player

Re: Bug related to the copier

Postby rt » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:49 am

Thanks for the report! We'll take a look at this and try to have it fixed for 1.27. The copier trap is great for multiplayer maps because both teams can fight over it to spawn more clones.
rt
Developer

Postby rt » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:08 pm

minimac wrote:I've discovered another bug which causes the game to crash.

I tried to create a quantum quarrel level involving the Copier machine, but whenever a clone (No matter if it's AI or not) gets onto one of those during a QQ game, the whole thing crashes.
This obviously needs fixing, as I love to create war-zones involving the copier machine.

I could not reproduce this, please email me a level that has this problem, or attach a sample level in this thread.
rt
Developer

Postby minimac » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:11 am

rt wrote:
minimac wrote:I've discovered another bug which causes the game to crash.

I could not reproduce this, please email me a level that has this problem, or attach a sample level in this thread.

I'm afraid I can't give a level out now (But might do later), as I've made a fixed version of one of my created levels "Pelt-o-matic" (Which doesn't have the copier).

Edit: 8-) Good idea on bringing out a sample level. I'll do that then.
I use function keys for each morph. It is much easier for me doing it this way.
minimac
Clones Player

Return to Level Editor Help