1.31 Update

Clones News, Press Releases, and Rumors

Re: 1.31 Update

Postby rt » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:52 am

Bees wrote:The blue mushbomb in this level caused one of the clones to become static

This is by design, the blue mushbomb (bridge effect) causes clones to freeze in place and turn into bridge terrain. I think this is also in the multiplayer map "Wild Goose", it's devastating to trigger the mushbomb if the other players clone are nearby.
rt
Developer

Postby CCX » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:49 am

Bees wrote:- Make it possible to clear only the "last" Quantum group, in case you want to switch the order of play (e.g.: blue clones first, red second, green third, but while playing red second you consider it to be better to let green play second. Clearing only the red team should be an option then, but now it clears also your first (blue) input)

This is currently possible but sort of a hidden option, partly because rt didn't want to add a 3rd button. Just select the group you want to clear, and then right-click (ie. click with right mouse button) on the "clear all" button, to only clear the selected team and other dependent teams (ie. in your example, it will clear red and green).
CCX
Clones Junior

Postby Bees » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:57 am

I would have to agree that the option is very hidden indeed. Never even considered trying it that way. I'd suggest adding another button as well: one for "Clear all", one for "Clear selected (and the other dependent teams)", basically because it can be frustrating to have to redo your play without any need for it.
Bees
Clones Player

Postby rt » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:07 pm

I didn't add the 3rd button because i thought it would make the interface look cluttered. Maybe the X for a single group could be placed over the flag for that group? An in-line erase.
rt
Developer

Postby rt » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:42 am

Version 1.31 has been released! This is a maintenance release and does not include any new features, but does contain important bug fixes.

Enhancements
- Morph On Click priority select based on morph
- ESC ends playback and and exits.
- Player names default on in playback, press N to toggle.
- Multiple-Doppel shatter notification.

Bug Fixes
- Steam profile not syncing with cloud.
- Transition queue fired after being cancelled.
- Statues not loading if set from level editor
- Clone stunning had no effect
- Entangled clones issue
rt
Developer

Postby Simon » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:30 am

Thanks. :)

Can you check the manual patch releases? The Windows 1.31 patch link will just give an access-denied error, and the "full patch for Linux" offers 1.30 instead of 1.31.

It's also somewhat odd to list the full game's patches under "Download Demo now!" :>

-- Simon
Simon
Clones Junior

Postby rt » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 am

Updated the 1.31 patch download links, thanks. The linux patch for 1.31 isn't available yet, it will be ready soon.
rt
Developer

Postby tom » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:41 am

The linux 1.31 wine patch is ready.
tom
Developer

Previous

Return to Clones News And Rumors