Clones Release

Clones News, Press Releases, and Rumors

Re: Clones Release

Postby NovaClaft » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:31 pm

W00tz0r! I'm downloading it right now. Looks like my bed will wait a bit longer than I expected it to :P

Edit: Ah, I can appreciate such a good game. But now it's time to hit the shelves.
NovaClaft
Clones Player

Postby rt » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:42 am

Once there are enough players skilled in multiplayer i'd like to have an online Clones competition with sweet prizes, or cash.

One way we could do this would be to have an online signup with some entry fee for 32 players. Then myself or tom would spectate each of the 31 battles and act as a judge. Each battle would be between 2 gamers and the winner must be best 2 out of 3 matches. We would distribute the entry fees back to players who get 1st, 2nd and the two semi-finalists.

The next step is to get multiplayer Clones a tv show in Korea 8-)
rt
Developer

Postby l3mming » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:31 am

Thanks for the Game Guys, you did a good Job.

I bought it over Steam and have a question. I allways play this game with a friend.

At the moment i installed it on my Computer. What happened when i play at my friends home on a comp. Can i install it again there when i logged into steam?

Regards
l3mming
l3mming
Clones Newbie

Postby Th1rt3en » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:06 am

:D Congratulations! I'm so looking forward to playing all the levels with my friends now... once I get through time crunch.

Th1rt3en
13-Blaine
Th1rt3en
Clones Player

Postby rt » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:13 am

l3mming wrote:Thanks for the Game Guys, you did a good Job.

Thanks! :)

I bought it over Steam and have a question. I allways play this game with a friend.
At the moment i installed it on my Computer. What happened when i play at my friends home on a comp. Can i install it again there when i logged into steam?

Yes this is one of the features of Steam. Once you buy the game you can install it on any computer that's connected to the internet, but you must be logged into Steam with your account. Also, since we integrated with the Steam Cloud your Clones profile should magically follow you to any new computer to install on. Awesome, yes?
rt
Developer

Postby Iggy AE 81206 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:45 pm

rt wrote:
tom wrote:The game will be sold for $9.99 USD, which means there is no reason why you shouldn't buy it! 8-)

I second that :D

I third it! <bangs gavel>

Motion carried!
:D
Iggy AE 81206
Clones Newbie

Previous

Return to Clones News And Rumors