Clones at BaseLAN22

Clones News, Press Releases, and Rumors

Clones at BaseLAN22

Postby rt » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:56 pm

We are excited to announce that Clones will be a featured game in the BaseLAN22 event right here in our home town of Winnipeg! This will be our second time hosting a tournament in the event. The players had a great time at the previous LAN with cash and prizes going to the top 4 competitors.

http://www.allyourbaseonline.com/index.php/baselan/bl22
rt
Developer

Re: Clones at BaseLAN22

Postby rt » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:15 pm

If you've tried out the multiplayer aspect of Clones then let us know which maps you enjoyed the most, and which might be good candidates for tournament play! The latest MP map pack contains a few contenders i think 8-)
rt
Developer

Postby MrMoe » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:54 pm

For the second time this was the highlight of BaseLAN for me. Thanks so much for your wonderful game and allowing us to be part of it. Winning the tourny didn't hurt, either.
MrMoe
Clones Newbie

Postby rt » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:55 am

MrMoe wrote:For the second time this was the highlight of BaseLAN for me. Thanks so much for your wonderful game and allowing us to be part of it. Winning the tourny didn't hurt, either.

Thanks for participating, it was great fun to watch the matches! I'll be putting up YouTube videos of some of the match playbacks found in Main Menu->Extras->Player. That overtime Doppel to get the tie was a great move 8-)
rt
Developer

Return to Clones News And Rumors