When is Clones going to be released?

Frequently Asked Clones Questions

Re: When is Clones going to be released?

Postby Bizon » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:52 pm

You have directed people to the news page for info on release dates. This page shows 2009 as a release date. Perhaps this page needs to be updated.

You mention beta testing. How do you apply to be a beta tester, I'm definitely interested.
Bizon
Clones Newbie

Postby NovaClaft » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:07 am

Hmmm, end of 2008? That certainly didn't happen :P
Do you have a definite release date yet, or are you working just like blizzard, using the Soon method?
NovaClaft
Clones Player

Postby rt » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:20 am

NovaClaft wrote:Hmmm, end of 2008? That certainly didn't happen :P
Do you have a definite release date yet, or are you working just like blizzard, using the Soon method?

Soon 8-)
rt
Developer

Postby NovaClaft » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:45 am

By the way, from what I've seen from the demo, it's as good as finished. Unless you still need to put in some content. Don't you have a solid release date yet?

I need to play the game and create my own epic levels :D
NovaClaft
Clones Player

Postby rt » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:31 am

NovaClaft wrote:By the way, from what I've seen from the demo, it's as good as finished. Unless you still need to put in some content. Don't you have a solid release date yet?

I need to play the game and create my own epic levels :D

Creating your own epic levels is definitely one of the best parts of the game :) 99% of the content is in the game but due to some recent changes in the gameplay logic we need to do some additional testing to ensure none of the puzzles were broken. We are also working on a networking upgrade which is going to take a few weeks. Things are moving forward though! Your long wait is almost over.
In the mean time start up a multiplayer server and practice your sabotage skills against some n00b :evil:
rt
Developer

Postby NovaClaft » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Aye! The only multiplayer I have done so far, though, is with a irl friend of mine. I suppose I should try it out with other players sometime.

Also, I saw that a new demo was released 2 hours ago, so I'm going to check out the new tutorial levels :D

Edit: The new tutorial levels are great fun! Also, I'm finally able to play the secret level! I never managed to get the Q-Dot between the floaters and the clobbers in the tutorial tower :P
NovaClaft
Clones Player

Previous

Return to Clones FAQ