Is there any kind of DRM in the game?

General Clones Discussion

Re: Is there any kind of DRM in the game?

Postby Simon » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:12 pm

No problem, you're welcome -- I don't want to argue either. You're probably right with how nobody knows enough numbers. I haven't bought PC games for around 10 years, but I passively follow the major news, so there isn't much personal anger about DRM in the post; it was a personal estimate for small/medium titles without much hype.

The main part of my post was intended to be the upper part. I already have the game (from being beta tester), so I have a personal interest in the devs making as much money as possible, to have the server up for a long time.

-- Simon
Simon
Clones Junior

Postby Ogtacular » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Simon,

I hear you about the 10 years thing. I'd been out of PC gaming since about 1998 until last year, and I've been making up for lost time. SO many RTS games...

So you beta tested this one, eh? Maybe one of these days when I feel up to it you can school me in the multiplayer a bit, huh? :)
Ogtacular
Clones Newbie

Postby Simon » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:42 am

Yeah, we can do that for sure. You can use the Jabber server and message me at simon(at)clonesgame.com; see logon instructions. Or you can look for games tomorrow during the Jam, I indend to play as well then.

-- Simon
Simon
Clones Junior

Previous

Return to Clones Discussion