Just bought this game.

General Clones Discussion

Just bought this game.

Postby Crono » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:24 am

This is fantastic. I have wanted a new Lemmings game since Lemming Revolution came out many years ago and this certainly fits the bill. May even be better than Lemmings, more modern and more feature rich. I am certainly enjoying this game.

Anyway, I wanted to buy directly from this site but I don't have a PayPal account so I got mine through Steam. I hope you guys still got a size-able chunk of that money.

Thanks for a great game at a great price.
Crono
Clones Newbie

Re: Just bought this game.

Postby minimac » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:41 am

That's a good thing you like it. You mentioned Lemmings Revolution though, which is a good thing, because Clones has a lot of stuff that Lemmings Revolution has: Wrapped maps, switches, anti-grav pads, etc. I feel like I might want to recreate the Revolution level set. 8-)
I use function keys for each morph. It is much easier for me doing it this way.
minimac
Clones Player

Postby Crono » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:15 am

Yes, Lemmings Revolution was a great game. I wonder why they quit making them after that one.
Crono
Clones Newbie

Postby rt » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:17 am

Crono wrote:This is fantastic. I have wanted a new Lemmings game since Lemming Revolution came out many years ago and this certainly fits the bill. May even be better than Lemmings, more modern and more feature rich. I am certainly enjoying this game.

Glad to hear you're enjoying Clones! :D We spent a lot of time working on it. If you think you got more than you paid for you could always buy a copy for a friend, or use the donate buttons at the bottom of our main page...

Minimac wrote:You mentioned Lemmings Revolution though, which is a good thing, because Clones has a lot of stuff that Lemmings Revolution has: Wrapped maps, switches, anti-grav pads, etc. I feel like I might want to recreate the Revolution level set.

I was wondering how long it would be before someone recreates some Lemmings levels :P
rt
Developer

Return to Clones Discussion