Bug & Stuck

General Clones Discussion

Re: Bug & Stuck

Postby Valorin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:14 am

Alright.
I'd like to thank you for the great support you're giving. That's not ordinary these days. :)
Valorin
Clones Player

Postby Valorin » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:27 am

I noticed today that the sky isn't shown correctly on the editor. It works fine on my girlfriend's Computer, but on mine the sky-tool shows not the chosen picture but just a single color.
Valorin
Clones Player

Postby rt » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:47 am

Valorin wrote:I noticed today that the sky isn't shown correctly on the editor. It works fine on my girlfriend's Computer, but on mine the sky-tool shows not the chosen picture but just a single color.

If the Sky cannot render that might mean your video card doesn't load up textures of certain sizes. Do you have any problems with other games? Have you done any custom tweaking to your video card settings? Perhaps updating your driver would help.
rt
Developer

Postby Valorin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:41 pm

I had some problems with Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, but only if I ran the game on very high graphic settings.
I tried updating the driver, but I had some problems with some newer drivers, since I have an old Geforce 6600 gt for an agp slot. The driver I use now is from 2010.

Edit: I managed to find an up-to-date driver for my card but there's still no change in the skies or the leftovers.
Valorin
Clones Player

Postby rt » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:45 pm

You said the sky was different on your gf's computer, but were the leftovers on Last Lopper found on your gf's computer?

Also, please try disabling Sky and Background in the Options menu in Clones and then see if the Last Lopper leftovers exist.
rt
Developer

Postby Valorin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:12 am

The last Lopper Level runs fine on her computer.

Turning of the background or sky didn't work. The leftovers are still there.
Valorin
Clones Player

Previous

Return to Clones Discussion