Uploading Singleplayer highscores

Tips to help advance your journey as a CloneMaster

Uploading Singleplayer highscores

Postby Bees » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:08 am

I was wondering if it is possible to upload your highscore of a level at a later stage. I have completed some levels without having an internet connection, but those results (of course) weren't uploaded directly to the website, which means they aren't added to the singleplayer lists now.

Is there any way to get this done without having to replay the levels again?

Thanks for the help!
Bees
Clones Player

Re: Uploading Singleplayer highscores

Postby rt » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:35 am

Currently there is no way to do that. However, the stats are stored in your local profile so we could add a feature to allow uploading stats you made while offline, perhaps a button on the worldmap screen "Upload Best Stat" which would search through your profile for the highest score and sync it to the website.

Also, if you happened to made checkpoints on the levels in question you can use them so that you'd only have to replay a portion of the level while online.
rt
Developer

Postby Bees » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:01 am

Yeah it's not that much of a deal, but I figured more people might have this problem once in a while. It is, however, a good protection to avoid people using others profile-files to upload their statistics. At least, I think that might be possible, since I was able to rename my profile from my laptop to my main pc and kept my statistics?
Bees
Clones Player

Postby coz » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:08 am

Yeah i,ve just done some hard levels! :smirk

Has this feature been added?
Don't fancy doing the hard levels again! :sick: :dead:
coz
Clones Newbie

Postby rt » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:31 am

Congrats on solving the tough ones :) Have you tried the latest puzzle pack by Haymanizer? I found those pretty tricky.

There is still no "Upload Best Stat" feature so you'd have to solve the puzzle while connected to the internet to have the score posted on the website. I'll add this feature to the wishlist for 1.33, it seems like it shouldn't be to difficult to include.
rt
Developer

Return to CloneMaster Pilgrimage Help (Singleplayer)